Re: richiesta ordine (fwd)

Perhaps someday he might learn to express his frustrations in some sort of constructive fashion rather than insulting folks and throwing a childish tantrum?

On Mon, Dec 3, 2018, 12:04 Jim Popovitch <jim@k4vqc.com wrote:
On Mon, 2018-12-03 at 11:52 -0800, Tao, Tchie wrote:
> I think the objections are to his tone.

Well there are those here who would find fierce objections to top
posting... ;-)

That aside, I do think it's time for pitchforks+torches wrt the spam
emanating bendel.debian.org.  Dave's tone is warranted for a problem
that has persisted, and continues to be nonchalantly addressed.

Yes, I know there are buttons to report spam that ends up in the d.o
archives, but that is NOT a solution for spam that bendel.debian.org
sends to Dave, me, and everyone else.

-Jim P.