Re: [spam subject elided] (fwd)

* Jim Popovitch <jim@k4vqc.com> [181203 15:21]:
> How long should Dave wait out the problem before insulting folks?  1
> month, 2 months, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 25 years?

The correct answer is "much longer than 25 years".

> At
> what point should constructive feedback yield to insults, and at what
> point should insults yield to violence?

Never, to both parts of that question.

> If your answer to that last question is "never", then I suggest you
> study some history.  ;-)

Are you saying that because others have, in the past, resorted to
violence that it becomes justifiable?  Over an offer to help that was
sent to the wrong place and was thus not answered?  Sorry, that is just
plain wrong.

Alex:

Many thanks to you and the rest of the listmaster team for the
excellent work you do.  And also for your calm response in the face of
extremely rude and unfounded emails directed at you.

...Marvin