Re: richiesta ordine (fwd)

On Mon, 2018-12-03 at 12:07 -0800, Tao, Tchie wrote:
> Perhaps someday he might learn to express his frustrations in some
> sort of constructive fashion rather than insulting folks and throwing
> a childish tantrum?

And perhaps someday the spammers will learn to respect others... but I'm
not holding my breath.

How long should Dave wait out the problem before insulting folks?  1
month, 2 months, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years, 10 years, 25 years?   At
what point should constructive feedback yield to insults, and at what
point should insults yield to violence?

If your answer to that last question is "never", then I suggest you
study some history.  ;-)

-Jim P.