Re: Bluetooth manager for connecting to Android

Well, the situation is, these kids have easily 2 - 3 Gigabytes of media files (including many own video clips each usually between 50 - 100 Mbyte)  on their smartphones which i would like them - for various reasons - backup to their laptops; but they wont use a cable connection, which, anyway, did not work on linux for me so far. But i won't try to solve this problem because todays kids really refuse to use cables and plugs anyway.
Actually they don't even have this kind of equipment, and never seen it, using second hand smartphones w/o any adds.
And yes it sucks but it is eat or die :) i learned that for sure. They never use anything that requires some effort.

Next task is upload several hundred music files, from their laptops.
And they should be able to do all this on their own, and frequently.
So we really need some transfer speed ...