Re: Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 08:04:56PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> I don't see any better choice and it's way too late to change it (not only
> with debian).  AMD created the architecture so AMD named it.  Intel accepted
> the architecture.  Go blame AMD or Intel, but I recommend you to blame
> yourself for having assumptions...

You're engaging in Failed Telepathy. My point is that the terminology could
be improved, but you keep insisting it's some sort of pique that I
personally was misled. It is not--it's my professional (I'm a professional
writer) feeling that using confusing words is bad, even if you somehow
believe that free software projects are bound to use the words selected by
the marketing departments of chip makers.
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!
Stupid mistakes you can correct!