Re: Touchscreen Ultrabooks running Debian?

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 06:48:04PM +0200, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

> You are too narrow-minded.

Wanting clear language is narrow-minded? I think you might have wanted a
different insult, this one makes no sense.

> ... It says "AMD" because it's the architecture designed by AMD.  Would it
> be named "intel", "ia" or "x86_64", we'd be in thesame situation because
> it's not only for Intel CPUs and the last CPU namex *86 was made (not even
> mentioning introduced) years ago.

OK, you've listed other confusing bits of terminology. Why do these bad
choices make other bad choices better?
--
Carl Fink                           nitpicking@nitpicking.com

Read my blog at blog.nitpicking.com.  Reviews!  Observations!