Re: can't get Iceweasel to work on my laptop

On 03/29/2012 12:11 AM, tina braxton wrote:
The laptop connects directly to the internet without any additional program  (unless it doesn't).  I don't have any internet service on my cellphone.  I tried it, before I got the laptop, but it was so slow, everything always timed out.

The only browser the laptop has is Iceweasel.  I tried to download Firefox, but could not install it.  It kept asking for the root.
Iceweasel IS Firefox, rebranded.

--
Rares Aioanei