Re: PCMCIA Does Not Work Dell Latitude C510/C610 with Lenny

Hello All,

I retested my cardbus ports under windows (With three cards both 32
and 16 bit) and found that the ports are no longer working. This
explains why they are not working under Lenny. If I can get it fixed,
I will retry later.

Thanks,
John