Re: PCMCIA Does Not Work Dell Latitude C510/C610 with Lenny

John, the BIOS is rev. A09.

Stefan, both Debian Lenny and openSuse are currently running on the C610.

I apologize if I was too wordy -- sometimes I just like to hear myself
type, I guess. :^)  (If I'm poking fun at anybody, I'm poking fun at
myself.)  But seriously, I should have included a small summary to be
short, concise, and "English as a second language" friendly.  We won't
go into how bad my German is.  Das tut mir leid aber es ist nicht gut.

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:12 PM, John Medrano <john.d.medrano@gmail.com> wrote:

> Per Duane's previous email the PCMCIA card is a  Linksys WPC300N v1
> which is a 32-bit card.
>
> I did notice that his version of PCI on lspci is V04 and mine is V02.
> What version of BIOS do you have Duane?
>
> Thanks,
> John

<snip>