Re: KDE not responding to mouse clicks after a resume-from-ram

Ian Greenhoe wrote:
On Tue, 2007-03-20 at 03:07 -0700, Joe Emenaker wrote:
I think I tried this a couple of times before. As I recall, it made the problem even worse... [snip]
When you unload the modules, do you also then re-load them? That may not
necessarily be done automatically.
I should clarify. When I tried it, it was after a resume and I noticed that bluetooth had stopped working. So, in an effort to resurrect it, I killed kbluetoothd manually, /etc/init.d/bluetooth stop, unloaded any bluetooth modules, reloaded the modules, /etc/init.d/bluetooth start, and re-ran kbluetoothd. This all happened without any intervening suspends/sleeps/hibernates..

- Joe