Re: [Fwd: Heathcliff for Saturday March 17, 2007]

On 3/20/07 4:05 PM, "Ian Greenhoe" <ihgreenman@gmail.com> wrote:

> * Non-subscribers who have not successfully posted before:
>
> First, the message is put in a temporary queue.
>
> Second, an auto-generated message is sent to the "From:" address and
> the "Reply-To:" address.

Ugh! at least a third of the wasted email I get is bounces from spammers
using my email address.

Why not just run SpamAssassin or somesuch on non-subscribers' emails?
--
Your parents are supposed to provide you with support, not announce they're
getting divorced and burn your house down.

                --- Maggie, "Northern Exposure"