Gateway 7510GX Users

Good morning,

I bought a Gateway 7510GX about two years ago and I've been wanting to
put linux on there. I am looking at the debian distro and wondering if
anyone here has a working, fully functional 7510GX running sarge.

The system has an internal wireless card ( Broadcom 4318 802.11b/g
Wireless ) and I heard mixed reviews about getting it to work. I guess
something to do with the FN button and actully turning the card on
then using the wrapper. I think Ubuntu has the power to turn on and
off the card but it won't connect to any network.

By the way, the wireless adapter is dubbed this chipset. Broadcom 4318
54g AirForce.

Thank you!