Re: wifi failed after hibernate

This was extensively discussed in
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=365613>

I agree there should be an explicit debconf message, because wifi
connection can be a serious issue for roaming laptops. And yet it's
also true we use to deal with unstable/experimental, and should be
prepared to lookup the Debian News.gz patiently when something
broke, e.g. by installing apt-listchanges....while I admit i use to wait
for breaking ;) after all, unstable doesn't break things very often.
It's actually quite good (*big thx to the maintainers*)
But be careful with expeimental.

It was a kind of border case, i think.

http://wiki.debian.org/WPA