Re: Thanks, Re: Is it possible: Built-in Intel Wireless iwp2200 on Sarge 2.4 (Thinkpad R50e)

Greg,

A tangential question. I have done netinstalls for all of my machines
which are running Sarge stable. I'd like to run unstable for desktop
as you do. The question is, since there is no netinstall cd for
unstable do you do an install from the stable netinstall and then do a
dist-upgrade? This seems like a round about way and when I did try a
dist-upgrade on my laptop it borked.

-bakki

On 4/19/06, Greg Ryman <gregr@candylogic.com> wrote:
<snip>
> current in unstable. I'm not sure what you are running, but usually for a
> desktop system I run unstable.
<snip>