Re: Thanks, Re: Is it possible: Built-in Intel Wireless iwp2200 on Sarge 2.4 (Thinkpad R50e)

What I do is start the normal sarge install and then when I am adding my repos
to sources.list I change them to unstable and proceed with the install. I
haven't had any problems doing this and it does seem to save a lot of time.

--
Greg Ryman
Network Engineering Supervisor