Wireless network card

Hello List,

I would like to get wireless access working on my laptop, an hp pavilion
ze4400. When I bought the laptop it was running windows with a 3com
3crshpw196 that was working, but now I have debian Sarge (stable) installed
and I'm not sure but I don't think this card is supported. LSPCI doesn't show
anything different when I put the card in, but this is a cardbus card. Will
lspci list a cardbus card?

I have my eye on a d-link dwl-g630 card but I don't know if I would have
better luck with that card or not. How can I tell what card is supported by
debian so i don't buy an unsupported card?