Re: Wireless network card

Hi,

the Netgear WG511 is definitely supported and works well on my laptop. But
there are a lot cards supported.

The best is, if you get a card with a prism54 chipset. You can check the site
"http://prism54.org/supported_cards.php"; for supported cards.

But try first your card again. It should be supported with the Atmel driver.
The "lspci" should show your card, if detected... .

"http://linux-wless.passys.nl/query_hostif.php?hostif=PCMCIA&zoek=hostif";

Jarda