Re: Sonypi driver, and Jogdial on Sony Vaio Picturebook

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 15:59:38 -0400
MJD <matthewjd@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have never used this application, unfortunately. I have a compaq.
> Try  looking in the /etc folder something, and try googling.

Sorry for not getting back to this, I have already fixed the issue.
Reason for the problem is that the Sonypi driver included in kernels
over 2.6.9 have the third mouse button jogdial click and scrolling
enabled by default. We can turn it off, by loading the sonypi driver
with the following pharameters.

options sonypi useinput=0

With this, middle click and scrolling will be disabled, so that Jogdiald
or sjog or rsjog can take over.

Thanks

Ben