Sonypi driver, and Jogdial on Sony Vaio Picturebook

Hi

I am a bit confused. I hope someone knows about this sonypi and sonypid
daemon.

I have this Vaio, and it has the jogdial, for scrolling. Since kernels
2.6.9, the scroll is built in. Basically anytime I am on a website, I
can scroll with the jogdial, by default. I wanted to have more options,
so I installed the sonypid, and I made it aware of the FN special keys,
and now I am also able to run scripts by just passing a special key.
Such as setting volumes, start camera, etc.

Now until this point, everything works great. At this point, I wanted
the jogdial to have a neat function, so when I press it, it will pop up
a little window, and I can select preset commands to run, like Browser,
email client. Pretty much anything I set. So this jogdial would be my
"start menu" in windoze sort of speak. Now, the jogdial by default is
also a middle mouse button click. That makes it behave the following
way. When I press the jogdial in, it will pop up two screens. One is for
the jogdial app (sjog), and one is for the regualr middle button mouse
click, which brings up a screen with the available running processes,
and the virtual desktops, so I can change by clicking on the little
tabs. So my problem is, how can I turn off the Jogdial to act as a
middle mouse button? I really dont need that feature, and it interferes
with the jogdial app I would like to run.

Thanks

Benedek