Re: ACPI suspend resume trouble

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:04:31 -0400
MJD <matthewjd@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having trouble with my suspend/resume. It works ok in windows, but
> in  linux it doesn;t matter what and where i echo stuff, it won't go.
> Could  anyone help, please! I really would like this so i can
> suspend/resume when  travelling.

Hi, welcome to the forum.

You can post your Laptops further details, and what you use ACPI or
APMD, etc. THis might help. Or you can post the script you are using to
suspend. But before all this, you may check out the following site, and
you can possibly find information of other people who have linux running
on their laptops with suspend and resume working.

Try this

www.tuxmobil.org

Bence