Re: Sonypi driver, and Jogdial on Sony Vaio Picturebook

I have never used this application, unfortunately.  I have a compaq.  Try looking in the /etc folder something, and try googling.

On 6/30/05, Benedek Frank <linux@celifornia.com> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 20:15:58 -0400
MJD <matthewjd@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try disabling the middle mouse button in your desktop enviroment.  For
> instance, in kde there is an option about what to do on middle click.
> Of course, if u use that part on another mouse, it may be a problem.
> If that doesn't work, try googling

Yes I thought of that, but I like the middle mouse button, what I dont
like is that the jogdial acts as a middle mouse button. Can I disable it
somehow?

THanks

Ben