Re: Power-Button

Two things:
- The Debian repository you mentioned does not seem to contain the 1.00
version of the hibernate script, which is required for the 2.1.5 version
of swsusp2.
- Let the acpi daemon log all events. Then, you can see what the string
looks like when you press the power button. In my case, it already logs
all events in /var/log/acpid. The kernel has nothing do to with this, so
you probably won't find anything in the kernel source.

Koen