RE: Various questions...

how to configure this? It's too frequent for me.
Sorry, don't know.

>Do we need to defrag in Linux? If yes, what tool to use? I'm using ext3
as the file system.
I don't think so, but if you want just copy all the content in any
partition to another and back to the original,
this way work good in of in linux.

>My Linux time is not correct, i have dual boot with XP. I know it's due
to the difference between how Linux and Windows
>store/convert GMT. How to set to the correct one?
I don't remember now the exactly syntax, you will need to read the man
of 'date'. There you can do anythink like:
Date -set "gtm+n", or just run again 'debconfig' and change the GTM time
and live the rest like before.

>I cannot login to my Yahoo account using Kopete. Always password error.
>Anybody experience this?
Same like told you before, use Gaim, and all will be OK.

>I downloaded Opera, but cannot install it using the following command:
>aptitude -i opera-static_7.54-20040803.1-qt_en_i386.deb
>Can we install it using aptitude?
I don't know 'aptitude', but you can use 'dpkg -I
opera-static_7.54-20040803.1-qt_en_i386.deb', that is the way
To install 'deb' files.

>Last one, anybody can provide me a link to the picture of Debian
hero/heroine, Ian Murdock and Debra? Just curious how
 >they look like :D
Sorry I don't know

Many thx in advance for the advices.

- Rony -