RE: usb wireless

well, I tried to load ipv4, but the message was that there was no such module
(well, I guessed it would had that name...), I also tried to unload ipv6, but
I got the message that it was being used. See, I have a network card (regular
one) and the cable is unplugged, so it is not up, but when I ifconfig it, I
see that it accepts both ipv4 and ipv6, although my wlan0 is only ipv6. Now, I
don't know  who the hack told it to be ipv6 only. Perhaps the driver, I don't
know...

I think I should go for another wireless usb... this set-up is not for me...
some guys up in London are creating kind of a lab to poor children. They want
an environment for web-learning. So, I'm helping them with this.

Now there comes another question. Is there any cheap usb wireless net adapter
that runs smoothly under linux (fedora mainly)? Yes, because the one I'm
testing, the linksys one, is not exactly cheap...

well, thanks for your help anyway.

norton