Re: anti-aliasing and fonts

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
On Friday 15 October 2004 11:59, ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:

    Identifier  "Generic Video Card"
    Driver      "vesa"

Yep. This is definately a problem. I can pretty much guarantee you wont get any anti-aliasing going with this driver.

in XF86Config-4. Checking the specs of my laptop I find I have a:

Intel 855 GME integrated graphics controller 4x AGP bus

This should be supported by one of the built in intel drivers.

       Section "Device"
           Identifier "Intel i810"
           Driver     "i810"

Hi Anders,

tHNx a lot. That did it!! Wish everything was that easy ;-) ....and now next getting my wireless card online!! I'll be back ;-)

tHNx everyone for being so kind to take the time to answer.

netcreators::creation and innovation
www.netcreators.nl - www.typo3.nl