Re: anti-aliasing and fonts

Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
On Friday 15 October 2004 11:59, ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:

    Identifier  "Generic Video Card"
    Driver      "vesa"

Yep. This is definately a problem. I can pretty much guarantee you wont get any anti-aliasing going with this driver.

in XF86Config-4. Checking the specs of my laptop I find I have a:

Intel 855 GME integrated graphics controller 4x AGP bus

This should be supported by one of the built in intel drivers.

Try:

       Section "Device"
           Identifier "Intel i810"
           Driver     "i810"
       EndSection

Hi Anders,

tHNx a lot. That did it!! Wish everything was that easy ;-) ....and now next getting my wireless card online!! I'll be back ;-)

tHNx everyone for being so kind to take the time to answer.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators::creation and innovation