Re: anti-aliasing and fonts

On Friday 15 October 2004 11:59, ben van 't ende [netcreators] wrote:
>      Identifier  "Generic Video Card"
>      Driver      "vesa"

Yep. This is definately a problem. I can pretty much guarantee you wont get
any anti-aliasing going with this driver.

> in XF86Config-4. Checking the specs of my laptop I find I have a:
> Intel 855 GME integrated graphics controller 4x AGP bus

This should be supported by one of the built in intel drivers.

       Section "Device"
           Identifier "Intel i810"
           Driver     "i810"

Also you might want to look at:

This email was generated using KMail 1.7 (KDE3.3) on Debian GNU/Linux