Re: Mail on laptop

Hello!

I do not know wether this will help in your setup, but with esmtp you
can send to different smtp relays depending on the senders address.

On my laptop I have the following: I let exim deliver only local mail,
including that all mail to root@laptop is sent to me, mab@laptop. That
handles my local delivery.
Additionally I use esmtp to get my mail out. Now if I send from my
regular email address at the isp, then esmtp will send it to their smtp
relay. However, when I use mab@localhost as a sender, esmtp will deliver
locally. So - pretty useless though - I can even send a email locally to
my girl.

Cheers, Martin