Sarge Release?

Hello,

I've googled around but can seem to find a date for the release of Sarge as stable. Anyone have any guesses?

Will it include Debian Installer, or use a more historical approach
to installation?

Will Debian woody systems be able to seemlessly use an upgrade semantic published by Debian.org, or will it be a feeding freenzy.

I've got a group of portable user's that are trying to decide between
Debian and Gentoo. Naturally, I've gotten caught in the mix,
so I'm looking for thoughts and ideas.

PS. Woody is way too old of a distro for me to recommend.......

Thoughts?

James