Re: Sarge Release?

James,

If they're savvy enough to consider Gentoo, just give them Debian
Unstable. Go get a copy of the Woody mini net-install iso, and put
"unstable" instead of "woody" into the /etc/apt/sources.list file
when you finally connect to upgrade to the full install.

Of course, that limits you to ext2/3 and LILO, while the latest Debian
Installer can (will?) provide jfs, reiserfs, and uses GRUB only.

Curt-

On Tuesday 10 August 2004 14:35, James was heard to say:

--
September 11th, 2001
planning advocates in American history