Re: cursor problem please help!!!!!

Adile@aol.com wrote:

so imagine my surprise when the minute i start typing on the brand new toshiba, the very same thing is happening, with the same frequency. i feel like it might have to do with static electricity, i don't even know why i think that, but it's all that comes to me, and i am one of those lucky people who gets violent, bloodcurdling shocks when exiting cars and touching light switches.

You are most likely hitting the touchpad with your thumb, which tends to rest on the bottom of the keyboard when not hitting the spacebar.

Somewhere there is a village missing an idiot.