Re: CompactFlash PC Card Adapter

Card Services (pcmcia-cs) changed between Woody (3.1.33-6) and sid
(3.2.2-1). You need pcmcia-cs from sid in order to use 2.4.20.

Unfortunately pcmcia-cs-3.2.2-1 depends on the infamous libc6 and some
other stuff from sid you may not want to install right now.

I was faced with the same choice, and decided to stay with 2.4.18 and
pcmcia-cs 3.1.33-6.

Kevin