CompactFlash PC Card Adapter

Hello!

I have a SanDisk PC Card Adapter for CompactFlash Cards. I rember that
this Card has been working without any problems with mdk.

But now with debian it doesn't work.

In woody I added the following to my /etc/pcmcia/config:
card "Anonymous Memory"
  anonymous
  bind "ide-cs"
        ^^^^^^^
Before I change that ther was: bind "memory_cs" And the Card was
recogniced as Anonymous MemoryCard.

But now I get that error:
[from the HOWTO]
| Or alternately:
|     * All card insertions generate a high beep followed by a low beep.
|     * All cards are identified as ``anonymous memory cards''.
|     * The system log reports that various memory ranges have been
|       excluded.
And nothing happens.

In the config.opt it says:
----------------------------
|# System resources available for PCMCIA devices
|
|# Dell Notebooks freeze if something between 0x810-0x81f is included!
|include port 0x100-0x4ff, port 0x800-0x80f, port 0x820-0x8ff, port 0xc00-0xcff
|
|include memory 0xc0000-0xfffff
|include memory 0xa0000000-0xa0ffffff, memory 0x60000000-0x60ffffff
|
|# High port numbers do not always work...
|# include port 0x1000-0x17ff
----------------------------

According to the Howto I had a look in the Windows System Manager but
don't know how to apply what I found there:

There was at firts one entry for "PCMCIA Kartendienste" (may be
Cardmanager in english)
          05040000 - 05040FFF
additional there where to entries Toshiba ToPIC95 CardBus
both IRQ11
one       05031000 - 05031FFF
the other 05030000 - 05030FFF

How do I have to change my settings?