Re: apache and mason

Hi Dave,

I had the same problem. The error is occurring because mod_actions is not loaded in your apache configuration. Either add it to httpd.conf, or if you're using debian, do a:

$ dpkg-reconfigure apache

and mark "mod_actions" with a [*]

Then it will work.

Comment to debian package maintainers: I suspect (though cannot confirm for sure) that mod_actions ships *disabled* in the standard debian package for apache. If so, might I suggest that this is a _really_ bad idea! (Heh if you disagree, flame away ~ but it just cost me an hour of %$&%ing about!)

Regards,

Dave

--
David Peterson          | Web:  http://www.ee.usyd.edu.au/~peterson/
School of Electrical &  | Tel:  +61 (0)2 9036-9463