apache and mason

hi all,

I have to write a web page in perl/mason but Im having trouble setting
up mason at the moment.

Whenever I insert the following lines into my httpd.conf

Action html-mason /cgi-bin/mason_handler.cgi
<Directory "/var/www/mason/">
    <FilesMatch "\.html$">
        SetHandler html-mason
    </FilesMatch>
</Directory>

I get the following error :

Configuration syntax error detected. Not reloading.

Syntax error on line 985 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'Action', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration

I need to be able to do this using a handler script (which I already
have as shown below) :

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# A simple Mason handler
# (Source: Mason Book, Ch.9, pg. 171)