Re: Configuration problem for wireless card with sid

Hi

No changes if i remove the wep part in interfaces..on the other hand wep
isnt starting automatically, i have to do it by hand, if i do
iwconfig eth1 essid something
there is no error message, it looks as if its is accepting the command.
but no essid is set. if i do iwconfig eth1 enc password then i can see
that encryption is set and a password ....which is strange ..i mean it
takes the enc command but not the essid command...go figure *s*

still keeping at it

Thomas