Re: toshiba libretto 100ct

Richard Ibbotson a écrit :

Hi

does anyone have any pointers on installing debian on this toshiba?  Main
hurdles being:

Probably doesn't help but I installed mine by putting the hard drive
into another full sized laptop and installing with the built in
cd-rom.
This is my preferred method. Only the first step of the installation needs to be done on the CDROM-booting laptop.
When system is installed and you are suggested to reboot,
you put back the HDD in the Libretto.

Later on after transferring the hard drive over to the
Libretto once again I installed whatever else was needed with apt-get.

And do not forget to leave an unused partition for the hibernation.
AT the end of the disk is it is < 8Mb, or at the end of the first 8Mb if bigger.

--
Christian Gennerat