partition magic

Hola~

I'd like to change the partition size on my laptop. It has one drive with
partitions for linux and one for windows 2000 (ntfs). I've had success in the
past with Partition Magic, but that was with one drive with two MS partitions
(ntfs and fat).

I just wanted to hear about any success or horror stories using Partition
Magic (or something else) to repartion a drive with ext2 and ntfs on it.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

Yossarian lives.