Re: [svlug] Replacing Stolen laptop

I've been happy with my Sony Vaio PCG-Z505HS. It's running woody with
little trouble, and is very nice and small. I don't think it's marketed
anymore, but I'm sure there's a functional equivalent. Woody needed one
parameter changed to boot with the CD-ROM plugged in; if you go that route
let me know and I'll find the param.

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu