Re: sound issues

I've got the same thing, but happens (in my case) that /dev/dsp  doesn't exist!!! or where should I look? now i'm at the kernel compilation and  if nothing happens install alsa. is there something eles (besides compiling) we can do?. my user was already in the sound group.thanks for bringing this out!!!!

Ing. Antonio Salgado Leiner
Coord.de Talleres de Medios
GULEV-U.X.   icq:128651127
cuando ve uno a las actrices Italianas, no se explica porque Romulo y Remo recurrieron a una Loba.
mensaje escrito con electrones 100% reciclados