Re: sound issues

JediFM wrote:
I've got the same thing, but happens (in my case) that /dev/dsp
doesn't exist!!! or where should I look? now i'm at the kernel
compilation and  if nothing happens install alsa. is there something
eles (besides compiling) we can do?. my user was already in the sound
group.thanks for bringing this out!!!!

Do you have any other /dev/dsp* devices? Mine is actually /dev/dsp0, and /dev/dsp is a symlink to it. If you don't have anything like that, I don't think your sound module is installed.

derek