Re: Bluetooth Blues!

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 12:04:10AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> I was reading a website recently (I am considering buying some bluetooth
> equipment) and I seem to recall a discussion of Sony laptops and bluetooth.
> Seems they require some acpi utility to actually turn the bluetooth hardware
> on.

To reply once again. Problem solved. Not quite as bad as failing to turn
it on but close....

wrong driver. bluetooth is the axis driver. its unsurprising it failed
to function with the bluez stack. built by mistake in some late night
blunder, no doubt.

Thanks for the redirection of my (somewhat slow) mental processes. I now
publicly admit to being a muppet.

More sleep. Less beer.
--
David Foster