first post - which laptop to buy for OPTIMAL audio & graphics

hi all, I'm new to laptops (just about to get the first one) and I'd
need an advise on which option should be considered in order to get the
best sound & graphics performance from it. I'd need a good audio
solution (if none onboard audio is acceptable, probably USB or other
alternative, but I don't even know which would be fine) and also good
openGL (for example nVidia w/64 m are interesting, but I know radeon
might also work with openGl/Accel through DRI but I'm not quite sure
about it and don't know anybody with that working.

I was looking at Dell Inspirons or Latitude but some people told me that
the audio on those machines is pretty poor.

Any help would be really appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
bye,

--