Re: first post - which laptop to buy for OPTIMAL audio & graphics

The best laptops for Linux are older ones that you can find cheap
or free :)  One of the advantages of Linux is that is runs great on
older hardware.  So, find a winders user that is forced to buy a new
state-o-the-art laptop to support their XP upgrade, and take the old
one off their hands for a fair price.
FYI:  I'm running Sarge on an Inspiron 3500 and a Latitude CPi.  I've had
better luck with the Inspiron.  Everything works but the sound is a
little fuzzy.

- Ryan