Re: first post - which laptop to buy for OPTIMAL audio & graphics

also sprach Rama <rama@xicnet.com> [2002.12.02.2004 +0100]:
> I was looking at Dell Inspirons or Latitude but some people told me that
> the audio on those machines is pretty poor.

The audio on my Latitude is quite good, actually. Nevertheless, Dell's
machines and service have really gone down over the past years, so
I suggest you don't buy a Dell.

Video performance at least on this 1.2GHz/1Gb machine with a 32Mb
Radeon Mobility card is *horrible*. This may well be my problem, but
I tried everything...

`. `'`

NOTE: The public PGP keyservers are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc