Re: Temperatur weirdnes

also sprach martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> [2002.11.27.0127 +0100]:
> > I read somewhere that pressing Fn + z should solve the problem, but
> > I've not had a chance to try it myself yet.
>
> This seems to work for me. Is there any documentation on this?
>
> I am going to call Dell tomorrow to find out...

None of three "technicians" I spoke to at Dell ever heard of Fn+z !
Speaks for the company, doesn't it?

I think it causes the BIOS to reread the settings. I don't really know
what a BIOS has to do with a temperature sensor. Anyway, will upgrade
to A13 tonight. Maybe that's just going to fix it all...

`. `'`

NOTE: The public PGP keyservers are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc