Re: Temperatur weirdnes

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> also sprach Marcus C. Gottwald <gottwald@inf.fu-berlin.de> [2002.11.26.2348 +0100]:
> > Same thing with my Dell Latitude C400. I've heard of other
> > people having the same problem, too.
>
> Are you experiencing 85C too?
>
> Have you, or anyone you know ever checked, whether the problem exists
> with Windoze as well?

My Inspiron 4150 also monitors 85 degrees sometimes.
I read somewhere that pressing Fn + z should solve the problem, but I've
not had a chance to try it myself yet.
I believe it was the same place that wrote that the problem existed on
windoze too in earlier bios versions, but was fixed. I have not checked
this information myself either.

--
Jens Christian Gram
jussi@jussi.dk