Re: How to manager different network environments?

Exactly how do you run whereami on the apm resume event?  Is that
hardware/BIOS dependent or can I do it with the regular APM support in
the Linux kernel?  I've been reading up on this but couldn't quite find
it, it seems like I need APIC to do this, is that correct?

Auke

--
PGP: 0x4A34DD6D, http://bunny.sourceforge.net/