[OT] Sharp "Zaurus" aka SL5500PDA

I've had a look for a linux-PDA list but there doesn't seem to be one
yet somewhat to my surprise nor does the sharp.co.uk site point me to
anything so I'm assuming this is a sensible first place to ask if
anyone...
a) can point me to a good place to link up with people who have
bought one, or
b) get some feedback from anyone who has (to me rather than list as
this is clearly a bit off topic).

I'm sorely tempted, my 2nd trusty old psion III series having died
and my Palm replacement having proved seemingly unreliable and not
really to my taste ... now it seems I can have my choice OS on
seemingly a nice looking bit of hardware.  Costly though so I want to
hear from others who've taken the plunge.

TIA,

Chris
PSYCTC: Psychotherapy, Psychology, Psychiatry, Counselling
   and Therapeutic Communities; practice, research,
   teaching and consultancy.
Chris Evans & Jo-anne Carlyle
http://psyctc.org/ Email: chris@psyctc.org