Re: [OT] Sharp "Zaurus" aka SL5500PDA

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002, Chris Evans wrote:
> I've had a look for a linux-PDA list but there doesn't seem to be one
> yet somewhat to my surprise nor does the sharp.co.uk site point me to
> anything so I'm assuming this is a sensible first place to ask if
> anyone...
> a) can point me to a good place to link up with people who have
> bought one, or

<http://www.handhelds.org/>

That's the Linux on handhelds site where you can find lots of
information on this sort of thing.

The QPE and OPIE projects are probably the most interesting to you since
that's what the Zaurus runs as it's GUI. It's pretty nice, though the UI
sucked when I played with it late last year...

YMMV, of course, and I was running it on a iPaq with no keyboard...

      Daniel

--
Never express yourself more clearly than you are able to think.
        -- Niels Bohr