Re: IRQ conflict on PCMCIA modem

On Fri, 2002-06-21 at 12:07, alberto wrote:
> On Thursday 20 June 2002 04:51 pm, Drew Parsons wrote:
>
> THe line seems OK. I could  connect with another  PCMCIA modem.
> In the Modem-HOHTO I read that I could be experiencing interrupt conflict.
>
> How do I determine and fix that?

Alberto,
Have you looked at /etc/pcmcia/config.opts as a way to manipulate irq
settings?

For example, in my laptop, I have to uncomment the lines for irq3 and
irq3 and add a line at the end to "ignore irq 11".  Otherwise, there are
conflicts that cause lockup on boot or the internal modem to not work.

--
Neal
Registered Linux User #159445